Sizzling Chicken And Shrimp Recipe
1. Mix the garlic, parsley, Cajun seasoning, ¼ cup of olive oil, lime zest and juice in a bowl.
2. Stir to combine, then pour half onto the chicken. Swish the chicken cutlets round the coat them in the marinade, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. Approximately 30 minutes before you start cooking, pour the remaining marinade onto the shrimp.
4. To Assemble
5. Slice the peppers, celery, tomatoes and onions and sauté in 1/2 tbsp of olive oil till tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Saute the chicken breasts and shrimp in 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on moderate heat; cook evenly on both Sides to a golden brown colour.
7. To serve, heat cast iron skillet on burner over medium heat until quite hot. Sprinkle the cheese onto the 8. Cover the other half of the skillet with the onion and pepper medley. Add the sliced fish and poultry on High in onion and pepper medley. Top with chopped scallions, then function "sizzling."