Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe No Mayo
1. First, place chicken breast in a crock-pot, cover, and turn the setting to high. Cook for 1.5 hours.
2. While chicken is cooking, mix the rest of the salad ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients and set aside
4. When chicken breast is done cooking, use two forks to shred. Place in a tupperware and let cool. Once cooled, mix with other salad ingredients.
5. Next, pour sauce mixture onto the chicken salad and mix until evenly combined.
6. Serve over greens, on top of toast, in a lettuce wrap, etc. The options are endless.